Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lucas Silva thrilled with "dream" Real Madrid move

Real Madrid's latest recruit Lucas Silva has revealed that signing for the European champions represents a "dream come true" for him.

The Blancos announced on Friday that they had sealed a £10.5m deal for the Cruzeiro midfielder, 21.

Silva, who joined the Brazilian club as a 14-year-old, left this message on the club's official website after his move to Real was confirmed.

"I'm very happy with this moment. It's a unique moment in my life, it's a dream come true.

"I have to say thank to Cruzeiro, the staff, the players, the coaching staff, and especially to the coach.

"I also have to say thank to the president, who has accepted my personal request and [is] letting me live this dream."

The move for Silva comes days after the Spanish giants wrapped up a deal for 16-year-old Norwegian starlet Martin Odegaard.

No comments:

Post a Comment