Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kaka wants AC Milan stay

Brazilian international Kaka has said that he wants to remain with AC Milan next season.

The experienced attacker only rejoined the Italian outfit from Real Madrid last summer, but has been strongly linked with a move at the end of the campaign.

A number of MLS sides have reportedly made contact, but the 32-year-old has insisted that his "intention" is to stay at the San Siro.

"I personally have done well but it hasn't been enough in the general context. I can improve for next year and my intention is to stay," he told Tiki Taka.

"I like the club, I am used to other things, but the situation is this and we must live it, plus, we have this special derby to play.

"I do not even want to remain anxious and wait too long, the fans can rest easy because there are no games or anything, it will be a personal choice and that of my family, but the biggest desire is to stay."

Kaka has scored nine times for Milan this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment