Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Robben not interested in Chelsea and Atletico Madrid tie

Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben has claimed that he is not interested in the second Champions League semi-final between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid this evening.

The first leg ended in a 0-0 stalemate last week, and the Dutch winger was critical of both teams.

He told Sky Sports News: "I don't really care [who wins]. I watched the 90 minutes last week and I couldn't watch it – the match had nothing to do with football.

"The two managers (Jose Mourinho and Diego Simeone), I respect them and everybody has their own way, but I think Real Madrid will win the Champions League and I wish them all the best."

Robben's side were beaten 4-0 by Los Blancos in Tuesday evening's semi-final.

No comments:

Post a Comment