Saturday, September 27, 2014

Andre Schurrle rules out Chelsea exit

Chelsea forward Andre Schurrle has said that he is confident of a successful future with the club.

The German international joined the Blues last summer from Bayer Leverkusen, but failed to nail down a regular starting place in Jose Mourinho's side.

He had been linked with a move away from the club in recent months, but he has claimed that an exit from Stamford Bridge was never in question.

"Mourinho has given me this feeling that I would be a big part of the team. He plans with me and he wants me in this team and he wants to play me," The Mirror quotes him as saying.

"That's why I want to stay at this club. Everything here is good for me. I have the pressure to perform, I have the pressure to do well in training.

"I have the great fans that all support me here and so there was no question for me that I would leave this club in the summer. I just want to take the chances I get, improve my game, improve myself and we'll see what happens."

Schurrle has scored two goals in three Premier League appearances this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment