Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Alex Song wants Premier League stay

West Ham United loanee Alex Song has revealed that he wants to make a permanent switch to the Premier League.

The 27-year-old, who joined the Hammers from Barcelona on a season-long loan in the summer, has played a key part in his side's strong start to the campaign.

Song has yet to decide where his future lies, but he says that he intends to remain in England where he is currently "very happy".

"I think my future will be here," the Cameroon international told Sky Sports News. "My family, everyone is happy here. I'm very happy to come back to England.

"I've always said if I move from Barcelona, I'll come to England and my future is here anyway. I just want to enjoy playing at the moment and we'll see what is happening at the end of the season."

Song has previously played for Arsenal and French outfit Bastia.

No comments:

Post a Comment