Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cesc Fabregas: 'Chelsea are using me the right way'

Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas believes that his early success at the club is due to him being utilised in his best position by Jose Mourinho.

The 27-year-old joined the Blues in a summer switch from Barcelona, and has become an instant success at Stamford Bridge as he has notched 11 assists in 15 matches in the Premier League this season.

Fabregas feels that he wasn't played in his best position at the Catalan club, which led to inconsistent displays during his spell at the Camp Nou.

He told Chelsea's official magazine: "Where I am playing right now is the position I like the most because I feel I can dictate the play and I feel in control.

"At Barcelona, I was playing as a false nine, as a No.10, everything except what I felt was my best position, but I was feeling comfortable because we had a great team and great players, so it was going well."

Fabregas is expected to return to action for Chelsea against Derby County after missing their 2-0 win over Hull City last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment