Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gareth Bale reiterates desire to stay at Real Madrid

Gareth Bale has reiterated his desire to stay at Real Madrid following recent reports linking him with a move back to the Premier League.

The Welshman has proved to be a success since moving to the Spanish capital in a record-breaking deal from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2013, but both Manchester United and Chelsea have been rumoured to be interested in bringing him back to England.

When asked if he would be open to leaving Madrid, Bale told Cadena SER: "For me, no. I've done an interview recently crushing the rumours that I'm not happy here. I've got four and a half more years to go on the contract.

"I feel like I'm doing well on the pitch, I score goals, give assists, play each game in my way, it's how I like it,' he said.

"Yeah, I feel happy, I feel the love from the crowd. I want to show them what I can do on the football pitch and win as many trophies as I can."

Bale has scored 36 goals in 72 appearances since moving to Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment