Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Neymar: 'I want to retire at Barcelona'

Brazilian forward Neymar has claimed that he could see himself retiring at current club Barcelona.

The 22-year-old joined the Catalan side from Santos in 2013 and has netted 34 times in 65 games during his time at the Camp Nou.

It is widely thought that the striker will return to Brazil before hanging up his boots, but Neymar is not considering that possibility at the moment.

"Do I plan to end my career at Barca? I have no intention of leaving. I want to win silverware and join my teammates in writing our names into the club's history," Marca quotes Neymar as saying.

The forward netted 15 times in 41 games during his debut season in Spain, but has already registered 19 in just 24 matches this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment