Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Xisco joins Real Mallorca on loan

Cordoba forward Xisco has joined Segunda side Real Mallorca on loan for the remainder of the 2014-15 season.

The 28-year-old joined Cordoba on a free transfer in 2013 and has netted 19 league goals in 61 games for the Spanish club.

However, the former Newcastle United attacker has struggled for football this term, leading to his departure.

"I am very happy to be here. It's a new challenge in my career which is great because I'm also back home playing for the club which I had never played for. But now I will wear these colours," Inside Spanish Football quotes Xisco as saying.

"Things haven't gone as I would have liked because I haven't had the confidence of the manager. But this is just part of football."

Xisco started his career at Deportivo La Coruna.

No comments:

Post a Comment