Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Harry Redknapp targets return to management next season

Harry Redknapp has revealed that he hopes to return to management next season after leaving Queens Park Rangers following a two-year spell.

The 67-year-old resigned from his role earlier this month, citing double knee surgery as his reason for departing.

Now, Redknapp, who has managed Bournemouth, West Ham United, Portsmouth, Southampton and Tottenham Hotspur, has outlined plans to return.

"I'll be looking to get back in next season," Redknapp told Sky Sports News. "I'll be looking to work somewhere. I've got nothing else in my life, really.

"I still feel as good as I've ever felt. My knee will be sorted in a week or two and then I'll be ready to go again - looking forward to that."

Chris Ramsey has been installed as Redknapp's replacement at QPR until the end of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment