Sunday, March 22, 2015

Louis van Gaal interested in Manchester United contract extension

Louis van Gaal has admitted that he would consider signing a contract extension with Manchester United if they were to offer him a new deal.

The Dutchman is still in the first year of a three-season contract with the Old Trafford club, and revealed earlier this week that this will be his last post in football management.

However, the 63-year-old told The Telegraph: "There could be five years still to go. I can extend my contract. I have promised my wife, but you never know.

"I've signed for three years because in three years you can build up something. The club agreed with that. I don't know what how I shall react in the circumstances. When Manchester United ask me to extend, then I shall decide. But this is my last club."

Van Gaal's side face Liverpool at Anfield in the Premier League this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment