Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Paddy McNair keen to continue progress at Manchester United

Paddy McNair has admitted that he needs to improve quickly if he is to play regularly for Manchester United.

The arrival of Louis van Gaal has offered the 19-year-old the opportunity to break into the first-team squad this season, but he is fully aware that the pressure is on him to continue making progress at Old Trafford.

"It's been great and I love playing under the manager and all the staff," McNair told MUTV.

"He has helped me a lot. I just think I need to improve on everything because the standard is so high to maintain a place at Manchester United.

"It's very hard and I've got to keep working."

McNair, who has made 14 appearances for United this season, is expected to make his debut for Northern Ireland against Scotland on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment