Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mohamed Salah 'has one month to decide future'

On-loan Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah has revealed that he will wait until the end of the season to decide his future.

The Egyptian has spent the second half of the campaign with Fiorentina, who have the option to extend his loan or buy him permanently in an £18m package deal.

Interest in Salah from Serie A rivals Juventus and Roma is believed to be pressing the Viola into action, but the 22-year-old has not given up hope of making it at Stamford Bridge.

Salah has started only 10 games since joining Chelsea from Basel for £11m in January 2014.

He is quoted as saying by the London Evening Standard. "Chelsea gave me the opportunity to reach that level. I still have one month to make a decision about my future. I'm enjoying being here and my objective is to reach the [Europa League] final."

Salah has scored seven goals in 18 appearances during his spell at Fiorentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment