Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Manuel Pellegrini: Jose Mourinho wants to take credit for everything

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has taken a swipe at Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho by claiming that his Portuguese counterpart regularly tries to steal the limelight.

City lost their grip on the Premier League title last season as the Blues took the crown with an eight-point advantage over the North-West outfit.

 During an interview with El Mercurio, Pellegrini opened up about the differences between the two, but has insisted that he does not have an issue with Mourinho. "When he wins, Mourinho wants to take credit for everything - I don't do that," Pellegrini told the Chilean daily. "When I won the Premier League, I didn't say a word. "I don't have any problem with him, he's not my enemy and there isn't any conflict with him but I differ from Mourinho on all fronts. I have no interest in analysing him as a person."

 In last season's league meetings, City and Chelsea recorded 1-1 draws at the Etihad Stadium and Stamford Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment