Friday, August 05, 2016

Jose at it already: Manchester United boss blasts Wenger and Klopp

Wenger and Klopp have slammed United's £100m move for Pogba but the Portuguese has claimed their comments are "not ethical"

Jose Mourinho has branded rivals Arsene Wenger and Jurgen Klopp “not ethical” for criticising his £100m pursuit of Paul Pogba.
The Manchester United chief wasted no time in launching a season opening skirmish with the Arsenal and Liverpool chiefs.
Mourinho hit out today after Wenger claimed it was “completely crazy” to spend a world record fee on the Juventus star.
And Klopp said of the proposed deal that “the day this is football, I'm not in a job anymore.”
Mourinho expects the transfer of Pogba to complete his squad next week before their Premier League opener.

Mourinho who leads his side in the Charity Shield against Leicester on Sunday, is fuming that two top rivals have commented on his club's business.
He said: “I only speak about us. I heard already two of my colleagues from other clubs speaking about us. I do not like that. It is not ethical.
“There are things that when I do are not ethical and when others do it everything is normal, nobody says that. I do not speak about the others. They can do what they want. Our market was good.
"We made decisions, decide to bring four players not 10, that are Manchester United level. Four that we think can really improve the squad and not just be one more. This is the profile of our market.

A young defender that needs time to be a top one but who has top potential.

“A creative player that we know the quality, a super striker, and we are going to get a very good midfielder. We try for balance. I am happy with my squad. I am happy with the effort of the club. The others it is their problem.”

Asked if fans could expect Pogba to arrive in the coming days Mourinho said: “I am very pragmatic on this. All that matters is what happens in my house and not in my neighbours’ house. Paul Pogba is a Juve player until he isn’t, officially, so we stay like this.

I don’t like to speak about other clubs or players from other clubs. Other managers like to do that, they like to speak about my club and my players.

1 comment:

  1. Please when are you setting up your fantasy league? Im no longer on BBM and unable to follow you on their.
    I won your league last season...

    Senor Lan
    Manager of Fantasy team OmoIjebu

    ReplyDelete