Sunday, August 31, 2014

Chelsea sign Remy

QPR striker Loic Remy has signed a four-year deal with Chelsea, the club have confirmed.

As revealed by Goal on Friday, the Blues reignited their interest in the France international after reaching a deal to loan Fernando Torres to AC Milan.

Arsenal made a late move to hijack Remy's move to Chelsea, but soon dropped their interest to pave the way for the striker to move to Stamford Bridge.

"I feel very happy and very proud," he told Chelsea's official website. "When I heard Chelsea wanted to sign me I said "let's go" straight away because they are one of the best clubs in the world.

"I remember the amazing atmosphere at Stamford Bridge when I played there for Marseille and I can't wait to play for the first time in front of my new fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment