Saturday, September 27, 2014

West Ham United goalkeeper Adrian relishing Old Trafford return

West ham United goalkeeper Adrian has spoken of his love for Old Trafford as The Hammers prepare for their Premier League clash away to Manchester United.

Adrian made his West Ham debut at Old Trafford as he shipped three goals in a 3-1 defeat in December 2013, though the shot-stopper believes his side were unlucky on the day.

"Going back to Old Trafford is very nice for me because I made my Premier League debut there last season," he told the club's official website. "We were unlucky to lose, but this year we go there with a different mindset because we achieved a big win last Saturday.

"I have a lot of confidence in my team-mates and I think we can put in a great performance and get some points there.

"Apart from Southampton, when we played a bad game, our performances in the rest of the matches have been very good - strong in defence and lots of chances to score in attack. We need keep up this performance level at Old Trafford."

West Ham face United later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment