Friday, December 19, 2014

jose Mourinho backs Eden Hazard to become club legend

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho has challenged midfielder Eden Hazard to win titles and become a legend at Stamford Bridge, as the player edges towards a contract extension with the club. The 23-year-old Belgium international is rumoured to be preparing to sign a new lucrative contract, with Mourinho suggesting that the playmaker has the potential to write himself into the Blues' history books. "Hazard will sign a new contract. I've never been worried about it since I met his father and I knew about his intentions," said Mourinho, according to the Daily Mail. "After that it becomes a numbers situation which I'm more than happy to be out of. My club has always told me the situation will finish with a new contract. "I think he can become one of Chelsea's all-time greats but he has to win titles." Chelsea currently hold first position in the Premier League table on 39 points, with a three-point lead over chasers Manchester City.

No comments:

Post a Comment