Monday, August 24, 2015

Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane not worried by lack of goals this season

Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane has insisted that he is not concerned by his lack of goals at the start of the Premier League season.

The 22-year-old has failed to find the back of the net for Spurs in their opening three matches of the campaign, but the England international is confident that he will find his form soon enough.

He told reporters: "I just think about doing the best for my team. I'm not worried about the goals, I know I've got goals in me. I just have to keep working hard for the team.

"If others are scoring goals it doesn't matter as long as we're getting results. But that's what we've got to start doing, getting the three points and we'll be happy.

"It's not the ideal start to the season but we've been playing well. We're not too concerned, there's a long way to go. We're still working on things. If we can get that win, we'll push on."

Kane scored 31 goals in all competitions for Mauricio Pochettino's men last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment